Welding Power Supply, Pressure Devices and a Tensile Tester. Our in-house testing laboratory allows us to provide the time and attention your project requires.
WJMG™ performs certification and calibration of measuring devices services to our clients. Instead of shipping your instrument and waiting weeks for its return, why not bring it to someone locally that you know and trust!
A Barbee P200VR Hyrdostatic Tester is the latest addition to our metals testing arsenal.
- Heavy Duty Roll Frame: stainless steel square tubular frame.
- Air-Driven Piston Pump: lubricated, adjustable discharge pressure, automatically stalls at pre-set pressure, re-starts when pressure drop occurs, can be used in explosive environments.
- 3 Gallon SS Tank: complete with fill/vent cap, sight gauge and drain valve.
- 6” Dial Gauge SS with glycerin filled.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-1000 PSI up to 30,000 psi
- Chart Recorder: 8” chart, battery driven up to 30,000 psi
Failure analysis of welds is the collection, study and analysis of service conditions to assess possible causes of a break-down and the fault of the failure incident.
WJMG™ assessments have included the most likely cause of weld failures in pipelines, pressure vessels, tanks, transportation vehicles, mass-produced products and general construction defects which generally have large financial implications.
We have an in-house testing facility with capabilities to analyze alloy compositions, mechanically test materials and nondestructively examine welds. We utilize standardized procedures for reproducible results.
Welding & Joining Management Group™ is a pre-eminent resource in the technologies of materials joining. Common joining processes include welding, brazing, soldering or adhesive bonding. For over 30 years we have successfully provided knowledge obtained by our experience, education and tests to help our clients solve their materials joining problems. We have established quality standards for welding and joining.
Download A Work Request and Information for Welder Qualification Test Reports (PDF) sheet to get started ...